Another great recommendation for a large sling bag

Just as I hadn't really thought about holster bags I had kinda given up on the idea of a sling bag that would fit a 70-200mm lens with the hood extended - in shooting position, and ready to be used the second it's out of the bag.

But then I had another recommendation from the dpreview.com forum. This time also for a Think Tank bag - a Sling-O-Matic 20.

The Sling-O-Matic 20 will fit my gear nicely, the 10 seems too small and the 30 is just too big for the equipment I plan on using.

The bag doesn't really look like much - it's basically just a square box, so it won't win any design awards for its looks.

But, just like the DH 50 V2.0 I got a recommendation for yesterday, this one will, according to Think Tank themself, fit my body, my lens and the hood.

Check out this promo video from Think Tank to get a feeling for the size of gear that will fit inside.





I've added this Think Tank bag to the page with the other recommended camera bags