Another camera bag recommendation: Tamrac 5788 Evolution 8

When I asked for camera bag recommendations over at dpreview.com I was first recommended the DH 50 V2.0 holster type bag from Think Tank.

Next next suggested bag was the Sling-O-Matic 20 - also from Think Tank.

The third recommendation I got was for the Tamrac 5788 Evolution 8.

While the Sling-O-Matic is a sling bag that can also work as a backpack the Tamrac is the other way around - it's a backpack with side access which means it can be used as a sling bag.

It doesn't look like it will hold my 70-200mm with the hood attached, so I wouldn't be able to use it as a sling bag, but it looks like a very rugged bag that I would feel comfortable keeping my gear in.

I've added the Tamrac to a page with the other camera bag recommendations